- The Throne of Grace! Come on up for the fun of It!
- Party on, Believer-Dude. Living La Vida Cristo!
- Pathos Power – Sorrow: a Jesus Soft Skill – (Power of God Series 7 of 7)
- Pod Power – The Tri-Pod of Love – (Power of God Series 6 of 7)
- Prophecy Power – Imagine Hearts Being Healed by Your Words! – (Power of God Series 5 of 7)
- The Power of Being Present – (Power of God Series 4 of 7)
- What do you want us to hear the about your kingdom?
- Power in Your Place – (Power of God Series 3 of 7)
- Two Make a Majority – (Power of God Series 2 of 7)
- God is a People-Person (Power of God Series 1 of 7)
- How’s Your Hearing?
- God Likes You. Oh, and loves you too. You may like “like” better, like I do.
- Did your folks have favorites? Did they admit it?
- Does God Help Those Who Help Themselves?
- Need a prayer? This is: The One!
DONATE BY MAILMake checks payable to: Connections Mail to: Connections | P.O. Box 3246 | Merced, CA 95344
Author Archives: John
The Throne of Grace “Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” (Hebrews 4:16, ESV) What a beautiful home! (Psalm 84–adapted with … Continue reading
Last night I had a dream about being at a fun party! I write the dreams I remember down, along with my post-dream observations. Then I listen to the Lord for the interpretation. My post-dream observations were about the fun and … Continue reading
The power of sorrow! Are you sad today? That’s cause for happiness! Sorrow is the soft skill! Jesus was so good at sorrow that he was given the nickname “Man of Sorrows,” and described as, “acquainted with grief!” (Isaiah 53) Sorrow … Continue reading
What do “Road Work Ahead” signs, photographers, and George Washington have in common? Answer: The tripod — a three legged stand. Even our first president, George Washington, used one in his early career as a land surveyor. Like a three … Continue reading
Prophecy Power – Imagine Hearts Being Healed by Encouraging, Edifying, and Comforting Words from you! Doesn’t that sound great? Any regrets about words you have spoken? Unsure of what to say when helpful words are needed? Want to get better … Continue reading
Want to be more effective when working with people? Want to be a better listener? In the following account, Jesus shows us how to hear, see, and live in the present in order to activate the love of God. “Who … Continue reading
Lord: What do you want us to hear the about your kingdom? Seek first our kingdom and our righteousness. Our kingdom is ours. And yes, it is coming; thank you for asking for it to come. Our kingdom is not of this … Continue reading
STAY HERE, START HERE! Ever wish you could find a different job, move to a new town, or even jump the fence to the greener pasture of a new relationship? If so, you are not alone. It’s common to long … Continue reading
Do you overthink things? Do you resist sharing? Do you try to go it alone? Many of us were trained to be independent and work on our own and that’s good to a point. It ceases to be good when … Continue reading
God is a People-Person Who wants to visit Disneyland alone? Such adventures are more fun to share with someone. Right? God agrees. God could have retired, gotten away from it all, and gone fishing. Instead, God signed up for the family … Continue reading