- Quietness is key. Old thinking says, Nothing doing!” God waits! Patiently.
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- The Throne of Grace! Come on up for the fun of It!
- Party on, Believer-Dude. Living La Vida Cristo!
- Pathos Power – Sorrow: a Jesus Soft Skill – (Power of God Series 7 of 7)
- Pod Power – The Tri-Pod of Love – (Power of God Series 6 of 7)
- Prophecy Power – Imagine Hearts Being Healed by Your Words! – (Power of God Series 5 of 7)
- The Power of Being Present – (Power of God Series 4 of 7)
- What do you want us to hear the about your kingdom?
- Power in Your Place – (Power of God Series 3 of 7)
- Two Make a Majority – (Power of God Series 2 of 7)
- God is a People-Person (Power of God Series 1 of 7)
- How’s Your Hearing?
- God Likes You. Oh, and loves you too. You may like “like” better, like I do.
- Did your folks have favorites? Did they admit it?
DONATE BY MAILMake checks payable to: Connections Mail to: Connections | P.O. Box 3246 | Merced, CA 95344
Author Archives: John
10 Skills for Leading Groups: Boring, disorganized, disconnected gatherings and groups—no one likes them. One person monopolizing, someone rudely disagreeing, another stonewalling and pouting, discourage. Thankfully, leadership can help. But some leaders don’t know what they are doing and make … Continue reading
“Mesopotamia ancient name for the land that lies between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers (in modern Iraq), from Greek mesopotamia, literally “a country between two rivers,” from feminine of mesopotamos, from mesos “middle” (see medial (adj.)) + potamos “river” (see potamo–). … Continue reading
My Dream: (early this Thanksgiving morning) I was organizing an event. My Observations: The dream was Positive. The event prep work was Unfinished. I asked for… Papa God’s Interpretation: I believe I heard something like: Receive Our Peace. Things are always unfinished on earth—the wind, the … Continue reading
Save the Worms! “Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me. I’m going to go eat worms,” says the taunt against feeling sorry for ourselves. However, eating worms may make good sense. Laura Agadoni, in her article, “Worms As a Food Source for … Continue reading
“Lend me a hand with the groceries, please.” “Give them a big hand for the fine job they’ve done.” “I had a hand in that too.” “You won, hands down.” “Get your hands off me!” Hands matter! Jesus promises us … Continue reading
He left his mother the gift of God’s Son-shine. She found it the third morning after he passed. My friend, Casey Flanagan Priest, “crossed over to be with Jesus, August 17, 2016.” Brother Casey was only 33. He had a health … Continue reading
Are you struggling and fighting discouragement? Take heart. That’s the normal battleground of a true believer. “This is no afternoon athletic contest that we’ll walk away from and forget about in a couple of hours. This is for keeps, a … Continue reading
“Bang!” and the universe began. On April 24, 1992 we read that the “Big Bang” had been confirmed by scientists. They were thrilled to believe they had found the beginning of the universe. “A Very Big Bang,” is what Patricia … Continue reading
“You ought to be ashamed of yourself!” Tragically, this reprimand is considered appropriate. Adults speak it over children. Religious leaders speak it over their own followers. Political leaders do the same. Many of us speak it over ourselves as we … Continue reading