- Pod Power – The Tri-Pod of Love – (Power of God Series 6 of 7)
- Prophecy Power – Imagine Hearts Being Healed by Your Words! – (Power of God Series 5 of 7)
- The Power of Being Present – (Power of God Series 4 of 7)
- What do you want us to hear the about your kingdom?
- Power in Your Place – (Power of God Series 3 of 7)
- Two Make a Majority – (Power of God Series 2 of 7)
- God is a People-Person (Power of God Series 1 of 7)
- How’s Your Hearing?
- God Likes You. Oh, and loves you too. You may like “like” better, like I do.
- Did your folks have favorites? Did they admit it?
- Does God Help Those Who Help Themselves?
- Need a prayer? This is: The One!
- Enemies may Accumulate! But You Win!
- FAILURE, FRUSTRATION, CATASTROPHE! Your Keys to Success!
- John’s Book: Chap.1. “And he fell among robbers…” Luke 10:30
DONATE BY MAILMake checks payable to: Connections Mail to: Connections | P.O. Box 3246 | Merced, CA 95344
Category Archives: Blog
What do “Road Work Ahead” signs, photographers, and George Washington have in common? Answer: The tripod — a three legged stand. Even our first president, George Washington, used one in his early career as a land surveyor. Like a three … Continue reading
Prophecy Power – Imagine Hearts Being Healed by Encouraging, Edifying, and Comforting Words from you! Doesn’t that sound great? Any regrets about words you have spoken? Unsure of what to say when helpful words are needed? Want to get better … Continue reading
Want to be more effective when working with people? Want to be a better listener? In the following account, Jesus shows us how to hear, see, and live in the present in order to activate the love of God. “Who … Continue reading
Lord: What do you want us to hear the about your kingdom? Seek first our kingdom and our righteousness. Our kingdom is ours. And yes, it is coming; thank you for asking for it to come. Our kingdom is not of this … Continue reading
STAY HERE, START HERE! Ever wish you could find a different job, move to a new town, or even jump the fence to the greener pasture of a new relationship? If so, you are not alone. It’s common to long … Continue reading
Do you overthink things? Do you resist sharing? Do you try to go it alone? Many of us were trained to be independent and work on our own and that’s good to a point. It ceases to be good when … Continue reading
God is a People-Person Who wants to visit Disneyland alone? Such adventures are more fun to share with someone. Right? God agrees. God could have retired, gotten away from it all, and gone fishing. Instead, God signed up for the family … Continue reading
“My grandmother was the best listener of my childhood,” one adult student volunteered. “I knew she was listening because she asked me questions that pertained to what I shared with her.” “My fifth grade teacher was the best listener of … Continue reading
GOD LIKES YOU “God likes you,’ sounds different than, “God loves you.” Sometimes people say they love us but we know they don’t like us. So, hearing that God loves us may not feel very good and may not convey … Continue reading
Did your mother have a favorite child? Perhaps your father did. Was it you, or another sibling? How did that affect you and the family? Favorites create challenges. That’s probably why most parents deny having any. Siblings sometimes tease each … Continue reading