- Pod Power – The Tri-Pod of Love – (Power of God Series 6 of 7)
- Prophecy Power – Imagine Hearts Being Healed by Your Words! – (Power of God Series 5 of 7)
- The Power of Being Present – (Power of God Series 4 of 7)
- What do you want us to hear the about your kingdom?
- Power in Your Place – (Power of God Series 3 of 7)
- Two Make a Majority – (Power of God Series 2 of 7)
- God is a People-Person (Power of God Series 1 of 7)
- How’s Your Hearing?
- God Likes You. Oh, and loves you too. You may like “like” better, like I do.
- Did your folks have favorites? Did they admit it?
- Does God Help Those Who Help Themselves?
- Need a prayer? This is: The One!
- Enemies may Accumulate! But You Win!
- FAILURE, FRUSTRATION, CATASTROPHE! Your Keys to Success!
- John’s Book: Chap.1. “And he fell among robbers…” Luke 10:30
DONATE BY MAILMake checks payable to: Connections Mail to: Connections | P.O. Box 3246 | Merced, CA 95344
Category Archives: Blog
GOD’S WORK They replied, “We want to perform God’s works, too. What should we do?” Jesus told them, “This is the only work God wants from you: Believe in the one he has sent.” (John 6:28–29) But we have our … Continue reading
My friend, the late Tom Flanagan of Chowchilla, called it the “Perfect Prayer.” Jesus himself taught it saying, “Pray then like this: ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as … Continue reading
“Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.” So says, satirist writer, Arthur Bloch. “Enemies accumulate,” is the funny part. Sometimes, as we get older, it sure seems that way. Our physical friends: strength, looks, health and youth go and the … Continue reading
Failure, frustration and catastrophe are not part of our youthful dreams. No one dreams of someday getting a divorce; losing a job, career, or business; of bankruptcy or home foreclosure; or of death prematurely stealing a loved one. When such … Continue reading
Mary, Martha, Lazarus and Jesus a Story about Neighbors and Anxiety Chapter 1 by John Parker “And he fell among robbers…” Luke 10:30 Seeing the man half-dead alongside the road and hearing his blood scream from the ground, “Murder! Robbery! … Continue reading
10 Skills for Leading Groups: Boring, disorganized, disconnected gatherings and groups—no one likes them. One person monopolizing, someone rudely disagreeing, another stonewalling and pouting, discourage. Thankfully, leadership can help. But some leaders don’t know what they are doing and make … Continue reading
“Mesopotamia ancient name for the land that lies between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers (in modern Iraq), from Greek mesopotamia, literally “a country between two rivers,” from feminine of mesopotamos, from mesos “middle” (see medial (adj.)) + potamos “river” (see potamo–). … Continue reading
My Dream: (early this Thanksgiving morning) I was organizing an event. My Observations: The dream was Positive. The event prep work was Unfinished. I asked for… Papa God’s Interpretation: I believe I heard something like: Receive Our Peace. Things are always unfinished on earth—the wind, the … Continue reading
Save the Worms! “Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me. I’m going to go eat worms,” says the taunt against feeling sorry for ourselves. However, eating worms may make good sense. Laura Agadoni, in her article, “Worms As a Food Source for … Continue reading
“Lend me a hand with the groceries, please.” “Give them a big hand for the fine job they’ve done.” “I had a hand in that too.” “You won, hands down.” “Get your hands off me!” Hands matter! Jesus promises us … Continue reading